Acne is a group of skin rashes that have different causes. It is an inflammatory skin disease that affects the skin's oil glands. Acne is the most common skin disease. Most pimple are found on the face, neck, back, chest, and shoulders.
Acne is not a serious health threat but, it can cause scars.
There are many types of pimple such as: Whiteheads (stay under the surface of the skin), Blackheads (rise to the skin's surface and look black), Papules (small pink bumps), Pustules (red with pus on top), Nodules (large, painful, deep in the skin), Cysts (deep, painful, can cause acne scars).
Causes of Acne Skin:
1. Drink a WATER before, during and after each meal. Remove those toxins from the inside.
2. DO NOT drink any carbonated drink or coke. This is the one of the biggest causes of Acne Skin.
3. DO NOT eat alot of Trans Fatty Acid foods Pizza, Fast Food etc.
4. Try not to touch your Acne face a lot. When you touch your Acne face you can sometimes spread dirt to your face.
5. Use a clean towel to wash your face and pad it dry don't rub. (I never use a rag, I clean my hands/nails with anti bacteria soap).
Home Remedy for Acne:
1. Did you know that your toothpaste can help to reduce the swelling of your pimple? Apply some before you sleep and you will see the immediate effect the next morning.
2. Mix lemon juice with rose water. One lemon with same proportion of rose water will do. Apply it on your Acne face and rinse it only after 30 mins. Constantly doing so will not only get rid of
acne and pimple, but it also has the effect of lightening the skin blemishes.
3. Use fresh mint juice to apply on your Acne face.
4. Strawberry leaves can also help to reduce the pimple swelling.
5. Orange peel can also be used. Basically, you need to mash it or blend it, mix with some water to form a paste before applying on your problem area.
6. Mix turmeric powder with some mint juice before applying on the acne. Wash it off with clean, lukewarm water after about 30 mins.
7. Even cooking condiments such as vinegar and salt have their uses as home remedy for acne. Mix the two together, before rubbing the mix over the pimple. Leave it there for some 10 to 20 mins before removing with lukewarm water.
8. Make a paste with cucumber before using it as a facial mask. Leave the mask on for 30 mins daily. Doing this will prevent acne from breaking out.
9. If you can tolerate the smell of garlic on your Acne face, then go ahead to apply some fresh garlic on the pimple. They will disappear after repeated applications.
10. Even the milk that you drink is useful as a home remedy for acne. Blend nutmeg with milk and you have a powerful paste to zap those pimple away.
Source email. Copyright reserved to the owner of the data & image.